London, United Kingdom. This role will be based predominantly at client sites so frequent domestic and international travel will be required
Symphony is a respected unique Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services business, and as such, we are committed to engaging the best customers, employees and partners. We know that the optimum way to serve our clients is to employ the brightest, most knowledgeable and motivated people on the planet in the field of process automation, virtualization and orchestration. Just as important to us is that our team is engaging, challenging and fun.
We are recruiting a number of Technical Consultants (TC) during this exciting period of rapid growth. At Symphony, the TC is responsible for working closely with our clients and the product vendors in undertaking vendor assessments and in the implementation of the chosen automation solution. This requires a solid blend of technical, project management and client facing, change management skills. The required technical skills include a detailed understanding of the automation vendor’s product that you would be aligned to, and its implementation within multiple sectors and technologies. Technical Consultants will also provide assistance in pre-sales activities, providing delivery and technical expertise to assist with the business development process. The TC is on the front line, truly driving hard to make every Symphony account a shining example of how work can be done. This role provides great opportunities in this rapidly growing start up.
On a fast-track to consultancy Symphony is looking to recruit an ambitious and talented graduate who has the aptitude and attitude to develop into a technical consulting role.
The successful applicants will receive consulting skills training as well as full training in their aligned product and initially take the role of Process Developer as they work towards their developer accreditation. They will work closely with the rest of the Symphony team in delivering Symphony’s solutions to a broad range of clients and partners in a variety of industries.
Working within project teams they will gain the delivery and development experience that will enable them to take on more responsibility as they are mentored through the consulting grades.
When not onsite they will need to be able to work from home to complete activities as instructed. The candidate must be able to drive and be willing to travel to clients sites within Europe and globally where required.
You will have:
- A 2:1 degree in a maths or science related subject with a strong emphasis on programming
- Genuine interest in technology with ambitions for a career in consulting
- Presentable, personable and confident working with a wide range of people
- A desire to develop technical and delivery skills in a customer facing role.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly through the developer accreditation process with a view to taking on more responsibility.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving with the ability to take a logical route to a solution.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
Competitive salary + benefits
Apply for this Position
When applying for a position, please include in the cover note section any other information we should consider in assessing your application. Please upload your CV in either PDF or Word format. Applications will only be considered if the applicant has the right to work in the location of employment.
If you are interested in more than one position, please apply only once to the one which is most appropriate and state your interest in other positions in the cover note section of the application form. Your application will be considered for other open positions.