Kraków, Poland. Some international travel will be required.
We are recruiting a number of Software Automation Engineers during this exciting period of rapid growth.
At Symphony, the Engineer is responsible for development of Robotic Process Automation solutions, working closely with our clients and the product vendors in undertaking vendor assessments. This requires a solid blend of technical, programming and client facing skills. The required technical skills include a detailed understanding of the automation vendor’s product that you would be aligned to, and its implementation within multiple sectors and technologies. Engineers will be providing delivery and technical expertise to assist with the business development process. This role provides great opportunities in this rapidly growing start up.
You will have:
- A strong degree in IT or science related subject and genuine interest in technology
- Programming skills proven by knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly through the developer accreditation process with a view to taking on more responsibility
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of an international team
- Fluent English
Extra points awarded for:
- Experience in object-oriented programming and agile methodology
- Awareness of Artificial Intelligence technologies and software automation
Competitive salary, benefits package and the environment strongly supporting your professional development.
Apply for this Position
When applying for a position, please include in the cover note section any other information we should consider in assessing your application. Please upload your CV in either PDF or Word format. Applications will only be considered if the applicant has the right to work in the location of employment.
If you are interested in more than one position, please apply only once to the one which is most appropriate and state your interest in other positions in the cover note section of the application form. Your application will be considered for other open positions.