The role is to one which supports project delivery providing confidence that all facets of our active projects are doing what we as a business have committed to doing. The role will include some client facing activity around the tracking of progress and reporting along with activities relating to internal support both directly to the Project Management and Governance Director and as a point of contact for the software solution used to manage projects.
- Develop, disseminate and enhance standard templates and documentation to be used across Symphony projects.
- Assist project managers in applying the templates and documentation
- Perform an audit function to validate that standard practices are being followed in a project,
- Consolidate and summarise documentation from individual projects for onward transmission within Symphony and within the client’s organisation
- Track weekly progress of tasks defined in plans already prepared and agreed through the assigned Project Manager
- Provide internal support to the Project Management and Governance Director to ensure best practices are being adopted
- To become a solution champion for the Organisations Project Management Software tool (Mavenlink) and perform some of the solution administration functions (i.e. account creation)
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and practical use of the Microsoft Office package
- Great Communication Skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Experience of reporting /presenting to key stakeholders
- Experience within a PMO function
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Experience of using recognised project management software (I.E. Microsoft Project)
- Experience of working in a project team
Apply for this Position
When applying for a position, please include in the cover note section any other information we should consider in assessing your application. Please upload your CV in either PDF or Word format. Applications will only be considered if the applicant has the right to work in the location of employment.
If you are interested in more than one position, please apply only once to the one which is most appropriate and state your interest in other positions in the cover note section of the application form. Your application will be considered for other open positions.