The Support Consultant is responsible for the maintenance of Robotic Process Automation solutions, working closely with our clients, RPA product vendors and the Symphony Development Team. This requires a blend of technical, programming and client facing skills. Support Consultants will be providing a full range of services to ensure the RPA processes, once deployed into the Client infrastructure, are operational and functioning as designed. The role’s responsibilities range from facing clients, through monitoring currently running solutions, to developing configuration changes whenever business processes change.
- Monitoring RPA solution deployed to Client production environment
- Maintaining communication with Client stakeholders, responding to their queries and notifications
- Introducing RPA solution bug fixes
- Modifying the configuration of RPA solution in response to Client change requests
- Looking inquisitively at RPA solution deployed to Client production environment, to ensure its robustness
You will have:
- A degree in IT or science-related subject and genuine interest in technology
- Programming skills proven by knowledge of at least one programming language
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly through the RPA training
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Fluent English
Extra points awarded for:
- SQL Server knowledge
- Windows Active Directory model knowledge
- Windows Server Administration knowledge
Competitive salary, benefits package and the environment strongly supporting your professional development
Apply for this Position
When applying for a position, please include in the cover note section any other information we should consider in assessing your application. Please upload your CV in either PDF or Word format. Applications will only be considered if the applicant has the right to work in the location of employment.
If you are interested in more than one position, please apply only once to the one which is most appropriate and state your interest in other positions in the cover note section of the application form. Your application will be considered for other open positions.